THE BRIDAL TABLE
Photograph by Stephanie Flay
Bring elegance and refinement to your bridal table or intimate dinner party with our luxury package of fine china, crystal and cutlery. Ideal for hotel and resort venues who may be concerned about the logistics of using vintage china on a large scale. Our package is for up to 12 people and includes the following -
1. Dinner Plate - 2 options available
Vintage Cream - over 100 mismatched vintage plates to choose from. All have cream backgrounds and most have some form of embellishments such as embossing, scalloped edges, gold trim and pastel floral patterns. We have plates to suit both men and women! Coordinating entree plates also available for some of the designs.
Royal Roses - A feminine collection of fine bone china Royal Albert and Queen Anne plates adorned with roses in shades of lavender and pink. Side plates and teaware are available for the Royal Albert designs.
2. Side Plate - over 200 fine bone china plates to choose from. Ideal for bread rolls.
3. Ornate Cutlery - Your choice of a Rodd silver plated set for 2 or more courses or a stunning Royal Albert Old Country Roses setting with a mirror finish and gold accents for dinner and dessert. Salad fork also included.
- Italian crystal glass in Champagne Flute4. elegant flared shape
5. Water/Wine Goblet - matches champagne flute.
6.Teacup and saucer - fine bone china. May also be used for flower posies.
7. Salt and Pepper shakers - fine bone china. 1 set for every 4 guests.
8. Butter dishes - small china bowls for pats of butter & small silver butter knife. 1 dish for every 4 guests.
9. For flowers - choose from our collection of vintage glass and crystal posy vases and/or silver teapots. Small posies of roses and other flowers can look beautiful in vintage tea cups or jugs.
10. For candles - choose from silver and crystal candelabra for taper candles, crystal hurricane holders for pillar candles and crystal votives for tealight candles. Please check with your venue regarding the use of candles.
11. Crystal decanters - may also be used for decorative purposes.
Photograph by Lyss